Features the original line-up of The Manhattans prior to the arrival of Gerald Alston and their time at CBS. The CD offers 2 great original albums 1 one CD (Dedicated To You came out in 1966 and For You And Yours in 1968) and contains their hits I Wanna Be, Searchin' For My Baby, I'm The One Love Forgot and Follow Your Heart..
- 01 Preview Follow Your Heart
- 02 Preview That New Girl
- 03 Preview Can I
- 04 Preview The Boston Monkey
- 05 Preview I've Got Everything But You
- 06 Preview Manhattan Stomp
- 07 Preview Searchin' For My Baby
- 08 Preview Our Love Will Never Die
- 09 Preview I'm The One Love Forgot
- 10 Preview What's It Gonna Be
- 11 Preview Teach Me The Philly Dog
- 12 Preview Baby I Need You
- 13 Preview I Call It Love
- 14 Preview I Betcha Couldn't Love Me
- 15 Preview Sweet Little Girl
- 16 Preview There Goes A Fool
- 17 Preview Alone On New Year's Eve
- 18 Preview All I Need Is Your Love
- 19 Preview I Wanna Be (Your Everything)
- 20 Preview When We're Made As One
- 21 Preview Call Somebody Please
- 22 Preview For The Very First Time
- 23 Preview It's That Time Of Year
- 24 Preview Baby I'm Sorry
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: email@example.com including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.