Classic tracks from the surf and hot rod era culled from Dot Records.
- 01 Preview Let's Go Trippin' - Milt Rogers
- 02 Preview Surfer Joe - The Surfaris
- 03 Preview Wipe Out - The Surfaris
- 04 Preview Three Surfer Boys - Gary Usher And The Usherettes
- 05 Preview Boss - The Rumblers
- 06 Preview Move It - The Chantays
- 07 Preview Pipeline - The Chantays
- 08 Preview Little Stick Nomad - The Competitors
- 09 Preview Samoa - The Beachcombers
- 10 Preview Beach Girl - Pat Boone
- 11 Preview Boss Strikes Back - The Rumblers
- 12 Preview Ballad Of Bonneville - Don Brandon
- 13 Preview Monsoon - The Chantays
- 14 Preview 409 - The Competitors
- 15 Preview You Can't Sit Down - The Surfaris
- 16 Preview Little Honda - Pat Boone
- 17 Preview It's A Gas - The Rumblers
- 18 Preview Beyond - The Chantays
- 19 Preview Power Shift - The Competitors
- 20 Preview Linda's Tune - The Rancheros
- 21 Preview Green Onions - The Surfaris
- 22 Preview Space Probe - The Chantays
- 23 Preview Little Deuce Coupe - The Competitors
- 24 Preview Bugged - The Rumblers
- 25 Preview Angry Sea (Waimea) - The Rumblers
- 26 Preview Milky Way - Gary Usher And The Usherettes
- 27 Preview Surfer's Stomp - Vaughn Monroe
- 28 Preview Maybe Baby - The Chantays
- 29 Preview Chicago Green - The Surfaris
- 30 Preview Showbiz - The Surfaris
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: email@example.com ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.