The funky blues of these 70s Fantasy sides stayed in touch with his past and defined his present.
- 01 Preview If I Had The Power
- 02 Preview You've Got A Hard Head
- 03 Preview Lovin' You
- 04 Preview It's All About You
- 05 Preview You're The Sweetest Thing I've Ever Had
- 06 Preview I Get A Feeling
- 07 Preview Like I'm Not Your Man
- 08 Preview You Bring Love
- 09 Preview You Stole My Heart
- 10 Preview I Don't Want To Be A Lone Ranger
- 11 Preview Your New Love Is A Player
- 12 Preview Tripping
- 13 Preview Lonely Man's Prayer
- 14 Preview You Make My Heart Want To Sing
- 15 Preview It's Too Late
- 16 Preview Love Is Sweet Misery
- 17 Preview You Can Stay But The Noise Must Go
- 18 Preview Strong Vibrations
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: email@example.com including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.