A new CD from the sublime Sam Cooke is always good news for his many fans. This release features gospel material recorded when Sam was fronting the Soul Stirrers and it neatly compliments our previous Sam Cooke CD as it contains 14 tracks on CD for the first time. If you only know Sam Cooke through his oft-covered hits such as "Bring It On Home To Me", "A Change Is Gonna Come" or "Twistin' The Night Away", then this is the best place to start investigating his peerless gospel roots.
- 01 Preview Peace In The Valley
- 02 Preview It Won't Be Very Long
- 03 Preview How Far Am I From Canaan?
- 04 Preview Just Another Day
- 05 Preview Come And Go To That Land
- 06 Preview Any Day Now
- 07 Preview He'll Make A Way
- 08 Preview Nearer To Thee
- 09 Preview Be With Me Jesus
- 10 Preview One More River
- 11 Preview I'm So Glad (Trouble Don't Last Always)
- 12 Preview He's So Wonderful
- 13 Preview Farther Along
- 14 Preview Touch The Hem Of His Garment
- 15 Preview Jesus, Wash Away My Troubles
- 16 Preview Must Jesus Bear This Cross Alone?
- 17 Preview That's Heaven To Me
- 18 Preview Were You There?
- 19 Preview Mean Old World
- 20 Preview Lord Remember Me
- 21 Preview Lovable
- 22 Preview Forever
- 23 Preview I'll Come Running Back To You
- 24 Preview That's All I Need To Know
- 25 Preview I Don't Want To Cry
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: email@example.com including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.