A whole bunch of essential rockabilly sounds
- 01 I Guess It's Meant That Way - Pat Cupp
- 02 Preview Everybody's Movin' - Glen Glenn
- 03 I Don't Know When - Hal Harris
- 04 Preview True Affection - Byron Johnson
- 05 Be Boppin' Daddy - Les Cole And The Echoes
- 06 My Big Fat Baby - Sonny Hall & The Echoes
- 07 Rock My Warriors Rock - Joe Jackson
- 08 Rock Little Baby - Les Cole And The Echoes
- 09 Snake Eyed Mama - Don Cole
- 10 Preview Nothin' But A Nuthin' - Jimmy Stewart & His Nighthawks
- 01 Preview Wild Wild Party - Charlie Feathers
- 02 Pink Cadillac - Johnny Todd
- 03 I Can't Find The Doorknob - Jimmy And Johnny
- 04 Slipping And Sliding - Link Davis
- 05 Preview Long Gone Daddy - Pat Cupp And The Flying Saucers
- 06 Preview All The Time - Sleepy La Beef
- 07 Go Home Letter - Glenn Barber
- 08 Preview If I Had Me A Woman - Glen Glenn
- 09 Boppin' Wig Wam Willie - Ray Scott
- 10 Don't Do Me No Wrong - Pat Cupp
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: email@example.com ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.