After pausing for breath, we present the second half of LA's Stomping 60s Soul Story.
This product is also available in these versions:
The Mirwood Soul Story Volume 2 (MP3), MP3 (£7.99)
- 01 Preview The Duck - Jackie Lee
- 02 Preview Dancin' Everywhere - Bob & Earl
- 03 Preview Mine Exclusively - The Olympics
- 04 Preview He's All Right With Me - The Mirettes
- 05 Preview Cigarette Ashes - Jimmy Conwell
- 06 Preview Would You Believe - Jackie Lee
- 07 Preview The Day When She Needed Me - The Performers
- 08 Preview Second Hand Happiness - Jimmy Conwell
- 09 Preview Big Brother - Bobby Garrett
- 10 Preview Baby, It's Real - JW Alexander
- 11 Preview Sweet Kind Of Loneliness - The Darlettes
- 12 Preview Jolly Joe - The Hideaways
- 13 Preview I Wanna Do Everything For You Baby - The Mirettes
- 14 Preview Secret Agents - The Olympics
- 15 Preview How Do You Like It - The Sheppards
- 16 Preview Trust Me - Jackie Lee
- 17 Preview Could It Be - Richard Temple
- 18 Preview Baby, I'm Satisfied - Jackie Lee & Delores Hall
- 19 Preview You Hurt Me - Bobbie Lee Timberlake
- 20 Preview Cupid's Got A Hold On Me - The Belles
- 21 Preview L A Stomp - The Performers
- 22 Preview Boo-Ga-Loo-Party - Joe Swift's Internationals
- 23 Preview Your P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L-I-T-Y - Jackie Lee
- 24 Preview My Little Girl - The Bob & Earl Band
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: email@example.com ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.