- 01 Preview I'm Sitting On Top Of The World
- 02 Preview Fool No 1
- 03 Preview White Silver Sands
- 04 Preview Just Out Of Reach
- 05 Preview Sweethearts On Parade
- 06 Preview It's A Lonesome Old Town (When You're Not Around)
- 07 Preview Organ Grinder's Swing
- 08 Preview Gonna Find Me A Bluebird
- 09 Preview Why Me?
- 10 Preview Valley Of Tears
- 11 Preview Someday You'll Want Me To Want You
- 12 Preview You Can Depend On Me
- 13 Preview All Alone Am I
- 14 Preview By Myself
- 15 Preview (I Left My Heart) In San Francisco
- 16 Preview It's All Right With Me
- 17 Preview My Colouring Book
- 18 Preview My Prayer
- 19 Preview Lover
- 20 Preview All By Myself
- 21 Preview What Kind Of Fool Am I
- 22 Preview Come Rain Or Come Shine
- 23 Preview I Hadn't Anyone Till You
- 24 Preview Fly Me To The Moon
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: email@example.com ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.