For anyone who grew up with the singles market from the 1970s onwards, B-sides have probably come to represent either a track from a band's latest (or previous) LP, a version of the A-side or a piece of forgettable pap. In the 1950s and for most of the '60s, though, the B-side of the single often harboured music of epic proportions. Companies frequently grafted two terrific tracks together back-to-back, in an effort to get one side of the single in to the charts (DJs might well "flip" the disc). Perhaps the record companies of the time were not as sure of their teenage market as now (?!) but, whatever the reason, flipping a single over and finding a gem like Link Wray's The Swag. was one of the real pleasures of early pop cultural life. Fabulous Flips is an aptly-named, brilliant compilation, containing some of the greatest and rockingest B-sides from the 1950s and 1960s. All were issued in the UK on London-American.
- 01 Preview Slow Down - Larry Williams
- 02 Preview Give Me Love - Rosie & The Originals
- 03 Preview Leroy - Jack Scott
- 04 Preview I Wonder If I Care As Much - The Everly Brothers
- 05 Preview Sweetheart Please Don't Go - The Gladiolas
- 06 Preview Miss Ann - Little Richard
- 07 Preview Crazy - The Hollywood Flames
- 08 Preview Train To Nowhere - The Champs
- 09 Preview My Little Girl - The Crescendos
- 10 Preview What'cha Gonna Do - The Kuf Linx
- 11 Preview Did You Cry - Dicky Doo And The Don'ts
- 12 Preview Can It Be - The Titans
- 13 Preview The Swag - Link Wray
- 14 Preview She's The One For Me - The Aquatones
- 15 Preview Flippin' - Rene Hall
- 16 Preview Gotta Getta Date - Jan & Arnie
- 17 Preview Over And Over - Bobby Day
- 18 Preview One Night, One Night - The Skyliners
- 19 Preview Beside You - The Crests
- 20 Preview Crazy Baby - The Rockin' Rs
- 21 Preview Rock 'N' Roll Cha Cha - The Eternals
- 22 Preview Love Me As I Love You - Dave "Baby" Cortez
- 23 Preview Taking Care Of Business - Titus Turner
- 24 Preview Last Night I Dreamed - The Fiestas
- 25 Preview Sweet Thing - Billy Bland
- 26 Preview My Babe - Ron Holden
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: email@example.com including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.