Terrific compilation of the major folk anthems from the leading players in the 60s.
- 01 Preview Early Morning Rain - Ian & Sylvia
- 02 Preview For Lovin' Me - Ian & Sylvia
- 03 Preview The Circle Game - Ian & Sylvia
- 04 Preview Walk Right In - The Rooftop Singers
- 05 Preview The MTA Song - The Kingston Trio
- 06 Preview All My Sorrows - The Kingston Trio
- 07 Preview There But For Fortune - Phil Ochs
- 08 Preview The Universal Soldier - Buffy Sainte-Marie
- 09 Preview Violets Of Dawn - Eric Andersen
- 10 Preview I'm A Woman - Jim Kweskin & the Jug Band with Maria Muldaur
- 11 Preview Pack Up Your Sorrows - Mimi & Richard Farina
- 12 Preview Where Have All The Flowers Gone? - Pete Seeger
- 13 Preview Turn, Turn, Turn - Judy Collins
- 14 Preview (Let's) Get Together - Judy Collins
- 15 Preview Will The Circle Be Unbroken - Ramblin' Jack Elliott
- 16 Preview Joe Hill - Joan Baez
- 17 Preview It Ain't Me Babe - Joan Baez with Bob Dylan
- 18 Preview Colours - Joan Baez with Donovan
- 19 Preview Roll In My Sweet Baby's Arms - Doc Watson & Merle Watson
- 20 Preview He's Got The Whole World In His Hands - Odetta
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: email@example.com ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.