A welcome return to catalogue for volume two in the "Heart of Southern Soul" series.
- 01 Preview Letter From My Darling - Kip Anderson
- 02 Preview My Love Grows Stronger - The Kelly Brothers
- 03 Preview I Can't Stand It - Dee And Don
- 04 Preview Precious Words - The Wallace Brothers
- 05 Preview You'll Lose A Good Thing - Kip Anderson
- 06 Preview Way Cross Town - Tiny Watkins
- 07 Preview Here I Am - Marva Whitney
- 08 Preview Don't Let Me Be A Cryin' Man - Johnny Truitt
- 09 Preview I Will - Lattimore Brown
- 10 Preview Seventh Son - Lee Webber
- 11 Preview Look What I've Done - Percy Wiggins
- 12 Preview Let Me Be A Part Of You - The Exotics
- 13 Preview Am I Asking Too Much - Lucille Mathis
- 14 Preview The Lifetime Of A Man - Stacy Lane
- 15 Preview Watch You Work It Out - Kip Anderson
- 16 Preview Forbidden Fruit - Tiny Watkins
- 17 Preview Right Here Is Where You Belong - Jerry Washington
- 18 Preview Let's Try To Build A Love Affair - The Exotics
- 19 Preview Funky Little Train - Stacy Lane
- 20 Preview Let's Walk Down The Street Together - Chuck And Mariann
- 21 Preview I Don't Want To Go Through Life Being A Fool - Lucille Mathis
- 22 Preview I'm Through With You - Johnny Truitt
- 23 Preview No Pity In The City - Eugene Kemp
- 24 Preview No Brags, Just Facts - Stacy Lane
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: email@example.com ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.