Into the 70s for this volume of prime southern soul culled from the Excello group, with added sweeteners and production values enhancing the perennial subjects of love, life and cheating.
- 01 Preview She's All I Got - Freddie North
- 02 Preview It Sure Was Fun - Doris Duke
- 03 Preview Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye - Rose Davis
- 04 Preview Ten Karat Fool - Jimmy Jules
- 05 Preview Tears (I Shed For You) - Big T & The Pacemakers
- 06 Preview The Next Man - Jean Stanback
- 07 Preview Daddy's Home - 5 Degrees Fahrenheit
- 08 Preview I'm Going To Try You One More Time - Bobby Powell
- 09 Preview You're Killing Me Slowly But Surely - Freddie North
- 10 Preview He's Everything I Need - Doris Duke
- 11 Preview For The Good Times - The Seventh Wonder
- 12 Preview Big Bad Rain - 5 Degrees Fahrenheit
- 13 Preview This Is My Chance - Art Gentry
- 14 Preview Bad Water - Doris Duke
- 15 Preview I Won't Leave You Hanging - Jerry Washington
- 16 Preview Lovin' On Back Streets - Freddie North
- 17 Preview If She's Your Wife (Who Am I) - Doris Duke
- 18 Preview My World Tumbles Down - Jimmy Jules
- 19 Preview Sun Comes Up - Freddie North
- 20 Preview I'm Going To Win Her Love - Bobby Powell
- 21 Preview Since I Fell For You - Doris Duke
- 22 Preview Gotta Travel On - Brooks O'Dell
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: email@example.com ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.
If you liked the preceding volumes, you'll want this one. New listeners begin here.
Blues & Rhythm