A further volume uncovering record company mistakes as follow-up hits were frequently given away free with the chart-bound A-side.
- 01 Preview I Can't Go On (Rosalie) - Dion And The Belmonts
- 02 Preview Wail - The Royaltones
- 03 Preview Dirty Robber (45 Version) - The Wailers
- 04 Preview Fortune Teller - Benny Spellman
- 05 Preview Am I Asking Too Much - The String-A-Longs
- 06 Preview I Am Lonely - The Silhouettes
- 07 Preview That's The Way It's Gonna Be - The Shields
- 08 Preview Red Sails In The Sunset - Ray Sharpe
- 09 Preview Smoke From Your Cigarette - The Belmonts
- 10 Preview Getting Dizzy - The Elegants
- 11 Preview Stay Awhile - The Clovers
- 12 Preview Mr Dillon - The Delacardos
- 13 Preview Before I Grow Too Old - Fats Domino
- 14 Preview Rockin' Shoes - The Ames Brothers
- 15 Preview Come My Little Baby - The Chantels
- 16 Preview Goddess Of Angels - The Falcons
- 17 Preview Cincinnati Fireball - Johnny Burnette
- 18 Preview Big Fat Woman - Bobby Freeman
- 19 Preview Ooh La La - Frankie Avalon
- 20 Preview The Waddle - The Slades
- 21 Preview High School Dance - Larry Williams
- 22 Preview I Ain't Goin' For That - Eugene Church
- 23 Preview Country Fool - The Showmen
- 24 Preview Beverly Jean - Curtis Lee
- 25 Preview Saccharin Sally - The Tu-Tones
- 26 Preview Down At The Beach - The Pentagons
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: email@example.com ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.