Chuck Jackson has been hustling his own brand of soul music for nearly 40 years, from being a member of the Del Vikings to opening act for Jackie Wilson, to a string of US top 100 hits between '61 and '68 when he went to Motown. This 24 track CD contains most of the hits cut for Wand Records along with a few club classics and a couple of unissued gems. One of the latter is What's With This Loneliness which has been seriously played off acetate in the clubs already. Chuck toured the UK a few years back and wowed the '60s dance fans with his performance - 40 years on and still electric.
- 01 Preview Tell Him I'm Not Home
- 02 Preview Beg Me
- 03 Preview I Keep Forgetting
- 04 Preview (I'd Be A) Millionaire
- 05 Preview Hand It Over
- 06 Preview Two Stupid Feet
- 07 Preview Make The Night A Little Longer
- 08 Preview I Wake Up Crying
- 09 Preview I'm Your Man
- 10 Preview Castanets
- 11 Preview Who's Gonna Pick Up The Pieces
- 12 Preview Good Things Come To Those Who Wait
- 13 Preview I Don't Want To Cry
- 14 Preview The Breaking Point
- 15 Preview Any Other Way
- 16 Preview Any Day Now
- 17 Preview Since I Don't Have You
- 18 Preview They Don't Give Medals (To Yesterday's Heroes)
- 19 Preview Where Do I Go From Here
- 20 Preview These Chains Of Love (Are Breaking Me Down)
- 21 Preview What's With This Loneliness
- 22 Preview Forget About Me
- 23 Preview I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
- 24 Preview I Can't Stand To See You Cry
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: email@example.com including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.