The first Radio Gold compilation concentrated on the songs that were being played by the UK's Golden Oldies radio stations and the title selection mirrored the stations' playlists in a tribute to their musical dedication. Radio Gold Volume 2 focuses more closely on memorable American recordings that became UK chart hits or that inspired hit covers by UK artists. There are thirty original recordings taken from the golden era of rock'n'roll (the mid-'50s to the mid-'60s) and they include some of the very best songs of their day - Louie Louie by The Kingsmen, Hippy Hippy Shake by Chan Romero (covered in the UK by The Swinging Blue Jeans), Hey! Baby by Bruce Channel (released on Mercury in 1962, it reached No 2 and was an influence on a young band called The Beatles) and Let's Dance by Chris Montez. Fab!
- 01 Preview Long Tall Sally - Little Richard
- 02 Preview Runaway (Alt take) - Del Shannon
- 03 Preview Donna - Ritchie Valens
- 04 Preview Bye Bye Love - The Everly Brothers
- 05 Preview Bony Moronie - Larry Williams
- 06 Preview Soldier Boy - The Shirelles
- 07 Preview Nut Rocker - B Bumble & The Stingers
- 08 Preview Hey Paula - Paul And Paula
- 09 Preview Let's Dance - Chris Montez
- 10 Preview Hey Baby - Bruce Channel
- 11 Preview Nobody Needs Your Love - Gene Pitney
- 12 Preview Lollipop - The Chordettes
- 13 Preview Hippy Hippy Shake - Chan Romero
- 14 Preview Alone (Why Must I Be Alone) - The Shepherd Sisters
- 15 Preview In The Mood - Ernie Fields Orchestra
- 16 Preview Alley-Oop - The Hollywood Argyles
- 17 Preview The Wayward Wind - Gogi Grant
- 18 Preview Let The Little Girl Dance - Billy Bland
- 19 Preview I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door - Eddie Hodges
- 20 Preview Ivory Tower - Cathy Carr
- 21 Preview Gingerbread - Frankie Avalon
- 22 Preview Hound Dog Man - Fabian
- 23 Preview Send Me The Pillow You Dream On - Johnny Tillotson
- 24 Preview Pretty Little Angel Eyes - Curtis Lee
- 25 Preview The Birds And The Bees - Jewel Akens
- 26 Preview Quite A Party - The Fireballs
- 27 Preview This Time - Troy Shondell
- 28 Preview Shimmy Like Kate - The Olympics
- 29 Preview Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye - The Casinos
- 30 Preview Louie Louie - The Kingsmen
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: email@example.com including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.