Sourced from the Excello and A-Bet catalogue comes this deep soul selection to break your heart.
- 01 Preview Falling In Love Again - The Kelly Brothers
- 02 Preview Line Between Love And Hate - The Wallace Brothers
- 03 Preview That's All I Can Do - Kip Anderson
- 04 Preview Snake Out Of Green Grass(Part 1) - Roshell Anderson
- 05 Preview Snake Out Of Green Grass(Part 2) - Roshell Anderson
- 06 Preview A Soldier's Sad Story - Tiny Watkins
- 07 Preview Pretty Little Thing - The Interpreters
- 08 Preview Your Love Is Worth The Pain - Johnny Truitt
- 09 Preview Talk To Me - The Avons
- 10 Preview Your Love's So Good - Lee Webber
- 11 Preview Somewhere Out There - Lucille Mathis
- 12 Preview Mr Fortune Teller - Dee & Don
- 13 Preview Midnite Tears - Tiny Watkins
- 14 Preview The Woman In Me - Mariann
- 15 Preview Steppin' Stone - The Wallace Brothers
- 16 Preview Gonna Need Somebody - Stacy Lane
- 17 Preview I Went Off And Cried - Kip Anderson
- 18 Preview You're That Great Big Feelin' - The Kelly Brothers
- 19 Preview You'll Never Ever Know - Shirley Brown
- 20 Preview C C Rider - Bobby Powell
- 21 Preview The Price Is Too High - Slim Harpo
- 22 Preview There Goes A Girl - Johnny Truitt
- 23 Preview Do Your Thing - Marva Whitney
- 24 Preview The Power Is Gone - Eugene Kemp
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: email@example.com ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.