Knee-trembling collection of hot rockabilly guaranteed to make you jump and jive as the likes of Truitt Forse and Hoyt Scoggins go into overdrive.
- 01 Preview Shadow My Baby - Glenn Barber
- 02 Preview I Don't Know When - Hal Harris
- 03 Preview My Little Baby - Jimmy And Johnny
- 04 Preview True Affection - Byron Johnson
- 05 Preview Atom Bomb - Glenn Barber
- 06 Preview Slipping And Sliding Sometimes - Link Davis
- 07 Preview Hey Hey Little Boy Blue - Merle Lindsay
- 08 Preview Hang Loose - Tommy Spurlin & The Southern Boys
- 09 Preview Gee Whiz - Dee And Patty
- 10 Preview All The Time - Sleepy La Beef
- 11 Preview Spin The Bottle - Benny Joy
- 12 Preview Chicken Bop - Truitt Foese
- 13 Preview My Big Fat Baby - Sonny Hall & The Echoes
- 14 Preview Cat's Just Got Back In Town - Bill Mack
- 15 Preview Tennessee Rock - Hoyt Scoggins
- 16 Preview Uranium Fever - Ruddy Gaddis
- 17 Preview Prettiest Girl At The Dance - Gene Wyatt
- 18 Preview The Joint's Really Jumping - Jimmy Evans
- 19 Preview Boppin' Wigwam Willie - Ray Scott
- 20 Preview Eenie Meenie Minie Mo - Hoyt Johnson
- 21 Preview Fool I Am - Pat Ferguson
- 22 Preview Wild Wild Party - Charlie Feathers
- 23 Preview Rockin' At The Y - Thomas Ingle
- 24 Preview Short Skirts - Bobby Garrett And Roy Lee's Combo
- 25 Preview Here Comes That Train - Eddie Bond
Delivery & ReturnsShow
We offer free P&P to UK addresses. For all other territories packaging is free and postage is charged on a weight basis.
We use Royal Mail First Class for UK deliveries and standard Air Mail for all other territories, very large orders will usually be sent via parcelforce. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 208 453 1311 between 9am and 5pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Please note: As music downloads are dispatched immediately after purchase, there is no possibility of cancelling these orders.
In the event that any products supplied to you by us are damaged or defective, we agree to replace or repair the damaged or defective products or refund the amount you paid for such goods (including postage & packaging) providing you notify us (either via post at or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and return the goods within 28 days of purchase. Physical goods should be sent back to us in the same condition you received them to: “Returns” Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the e-mail address above including a copy of your notification.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of purchase, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you choose to cancel your order, full payment will be returned to you. Returned items should be sent to: “Returns” c/o Bus Stop Mail Order Ltd, 42-50 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AS. Music downloads should be returned to us via the email address: email@example.com including a copy of your notice of cancellation and order number.